The growing demandThe on-demand economy has come to replace traditional home services. In 2020, the on-demand home services market was valued at $281,9 billion. It’s projected to reach over $4,1 trillion by 2027 with a CAGR of 48,1%.
Challenges & goalsLetting strangers into your house is not the most comfortable feeling. Varpet came to address this and a number of other challenges of on-demand services with a secure solution:
- Redundant cost
- A long waiting time of quote approval
- Poor communication
- Dubious quality
- Unclear pricing formation
- 90% customer satisfaction rate
- 4,6 - 5 rates on Play Store and App Store
- 30,000+ active users and counting
- $1,5 million in revenue in 6 months
- Developed in less than 12 months
The solutionThe Addevice team created Varpet based on Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence to make the features of the app more flexible. The platform automatically connects users with service providers, offering high accuracy and efficiency in terms of service provision.
Here are a few features we developed:
- A single platform that connects clients and service providers
- In-app tools for communication and payments
- Advanced filters to find service providers faster
- Profiles of service providers with the list of provided services and prices
- Making orders and paying for services online
- Working hours for service providers
- Security system that ensures the safety of users and payments
- On-going data monitoring to detect shifts in demand and customer needs
Technology stackOur client envisioned an app that would stand out from all other competitors by putting women’s privacy and safety first. The Addevice team was tasked with a few challenges:
User flowIt is a long established fact that a reader will be distracted by the readable content of a page when looking at its layout.
Competitive advantagesIt is a long established fact that a reader will be distracted by the readable content of a page when looking at its layout.
- First acceptable market mover
- Competitive pricing
- Real-time requests
- Multiple payment methods
- Secured communication
- Smart notifications
- Trustworthy service suppliers
- History of services
- 100% certified workers
Typography & colorsOur client needed to create a simple, user-friendly and easy-to-navigate application which even drunk and dizzy users could use. The Addevice team was tasked with the following challenges:
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y zGeometric sans serif typefaces have been a popular design tool ever since these actors took to the world’s stage. Poppins is one of the new comers to this long tradition. With support for the Devanagari and Latin writing systems, it is an internationalist take on the genre.
What clients say
This project was finished on time. The project manager was fast and an excellent problem solver. He went above and beyond in delivering an excellent featur on time.